A color resulting from the mixing of two primary colors.
- ‘In the second class, we reviewed the color wheel, primary and secondary colors and then learned about complementary colors.’
- ‘To enhance their ability to identify primary and secondary colours, the kids are allowed to play with woollen balls.’
- ‘Each area is planted with shrubs depicting the six primary and secondary colours.’
- ‘The secondary colors of pigment are the primary colors of light.’
- ‘Paint the second fish using the secondary colors.’