A romantic vacation taken by a couple who have been married for some time.
- ‘The next morning at breakfast we spoke to an elderly couple on their second honeymoon who were staying at our B&B.’
- ‘Patrick took me to this amazing place for our second honeymoon.’
- ‘Okay now this is supposed to be a family vacation not a second honeymoon.’
- ‘The couple enjoyed a second honeymoon with a trip to Cancun that was arranged by their six children.’
- ‘I was not having the second honeymoon I'd hoped for.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.