One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A romantic vacation taken by a couple who have been married for some time.
- ‘Okay now this is supposed to be a family vacation not a second honeymoon.’
- ‘Patrick took me to this amazing place for our second honeymoon.’
- ‘The couple enjoyed a second honeymoon with a trip to Cancun that was arranged by their six children.’
- ‘I was not having the second honeymoon I'd hoped for.’
- ‘The next morning at breakfast we spoke to an elderly couple on their second honeymoon who were staying at our B&B.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.