One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The prophesied return of Christ to earth at the Last Judgment.
- ‘Above all, we anticipate the ever-imminent Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.’
- ‘The writer advocates the pre-millennial view of the Second Coming of Christ, but this should not be a stumbling block.’
- ‘The Second Coming of Christ is largely a neglected subject in many churches.’
- ‘Most Pentecostal denominations are pre-millennial, looking forward to the Second Coming of Christ, and the Thousand-Year Reign.’
- ‘In the early church, Latter-day Saints looked for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.