One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The man who swore by the loyalty towards India, preached secessionism in the state.’
- ‘Such was the experience of a state expedition that traveled to Texas in 1828 amid fears of Anglo secessionism.’
- ‘Nullification, the prelude principle to secessionism, was put forth by Jefferson, the grandfather to neoliberals.’
- ‘In 1971, Pakistan lost 55 per cent of its population to East Bengali secessionism, which produced the People's Republic of Bangladesh.’
- ‘A settlement must be based on both the realities secession is ruled out, but secessionism exists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.