One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1971, Pakistan lost 55 per cent of its population to East Bengali secessionism, which produced the People's Republic of Bangladesh.’
- ‘Such was the experience of a state expedition that traveled to Texas in 1828 amid fears of Anglo secessionism.’
- ‘A settlement must be based on both the realities secession is ruled out, but secessionism exists.’
- ‘The man who swore by the loyalty towards India, preached secessionism in the state.’
- ‘Nullification, the prelude principle to secessionism, was put forth by Jefferson, the grandfather to neoliberals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.