One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Individuals with rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and face are especially vulnerable to this posterior form.’
- ‘Often seborrheic keratoses are confused with moles and even with viral warts.’
- ‘I have been suffering with an intractable combination of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.’
- ‘Do you get seborrhoeic dermatitis around your nose and an acne like rash?’
- ‘Common benign lesions that mimic melanoma include seborrheic keratoses, benign acquired nevi and solar lentigenes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.