One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have been suffering with an intractable combination of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.’
- ‘Individuals with rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and face are especially vulnerable to this posterior form.’
- ‘Often seborrheic keratoses are confused with moles and even with viral warts.’
- ‘Common benign lesions that mimic melanoma include seborrheic keratoses, benign acquired nevi and solar lentigenes.’
- ‘Do you get seborrhoeic dermatitis around your nose and an acne like rash?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.