One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have been suffering with an intractable combination of seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.’
- ‘Common benign lesions that mimic melanoma include seborrheic keratoses, benign acquired nevi and solar lentigenes.’
- ‘Do you get seborrhoeic dermatitis around your nose and an acne like rash?’
- ‘Often seborrheic keratoses are confused with moles and even with viral warts.’
- ‘Individuals with rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp and face are especially vulnerable to this posterior form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.