One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some cabins on the lower decks were awash, giving the clue to the vessel's general lack of seaworthiness.’
- ‘Mark Horton tests its seaworthiness and speculates how far it might have sailed.’
- ‘His exploits follow a long line of expeditions trying to prove the seaworthiness of primitive boats.’
- ‘Moreover the seaworthiness of the vessel required that cargo should be correctly stowed.’
- ‘Over the past fifteen years I've sailed various boats of differing seaworthiness in the bay and along the coast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.