One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So in a rush of seasonality today I have made spinach and lentil soup.’
- ‘The plant looks good in pots or borders, the only defect being its seasonality.’
- ‘One regrettable aspect of modern living is the loss of seasonality.’
- ‘For many animals seasonality is common, as shown in winter hibernation, and olfaction plays an important role.’
- ‘He is hoping to expand on research completed for his PhD, which focussed on seasonality and its impacts on people's moods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.