One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After three days of heavy walking, the sudden return to seasonably warm weather today has made me very sleepy.’
- ‘So, on this occasion, feeling seasonably charitable, I decided against telephoning her.’
- ‘Our conversation continues as we make our way along the salt-stained and seasonably cold Chicago sidewalk.’
- ‘That evening, it was clear and seasonably mild.’
- ‘To test these predictions we examined the seasonably variable response of snowshoe hares to moonlight and predation risk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.