One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sea star is perfectly symmetrical, the jelly fish, symmetrical with respect to rotation.’
- ‘The mouth leads to the cardiac stomach, which is what the sea star everts to digest its prey.’
- ‘The whale's prey includes squid, cuttlefish, herring, and sea stars, or starfish.’
- ‘Predators include sea stars, fish, gastropods, and crustaceans as well as humans.’
- ‘The sea star eats other shellfish and can possibly ruin the marine life in Inverloch if these creatures take over.’
- ‘During this three-year study interval, peak sea star body temperatures likely reached or exceeded 24 deg C on only 9 dates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.