One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The whale's prey includes squid, cuttlefish, herring, and sea stars, or starfish.’
- ‘Predators include sea stars, fish, gastropods, and crustaceans as well as humans.’
- ‘The sea star is perfectly symmetrical, the jelly fish, symmetrical with respect to rotation.’
- ‘During this three-year study interval, peak sea star body temperatures likely reached or exceeded 24 deg C on only 9 dates.’
- ‘The sea star eats other shellfish and can possibly ruin the marine life in Inverloch if these creatures take over.’
- ‘The mouth leads to the cardiac stomach, which is what the sea star everts to digest its prey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.