One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These wallpapers are classified as scrubbable and strippable, and are suitable in most any area.’
- ‘When I put my dog in the car I have a scrubbable tray in the boot, which is perfectly effective and a lot cheaper.’
- ‘Other options are a scrubbable hardwood, granite or even marble, but remember the latter are very heavy, so check the strength of the frames before you order new worktops.’
- ‘In addition, wallpapers defined as scrubbable may be cleaned with soap, warm water and a gentle sponging - a must in the active family's busy where every square inch of space is used.’
- ‘Most wallcoverings are labeled ‘non-washable ‘, ‘washable ‘, or ‘scrubbable‘.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.