One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gather more information on claims and claimants, in each screenful of options.’
- ‘Google can provide screenfuls of information about a prospective match.’
- ‘The submitted essays range in length from a few terse words to a screenful of close type.’
- ‘For example, ‘paging’ - the need, in the old days of character-based displays, to show only one screenful of information at a time - was broken into a separate small program.’
- ‘Upon installation, it asks a screenful of personal information, and is enabled by default to report back to HQ a bevy of information about your computer system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.