One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The process or an instance of causing what is displayed on a screen to be printed out.
- ‘Alternatively, if your colleague leaves their computer, take a screen dump of their current work and set it as their wallpaper.’
- ‘In the bottom of this window, a partial screen dump of the quantity value history is displayed.’
- ‘I just noticed a comment about acpi or apic - I need to read and record next time - on the last screen dump.’
- 1.1 A resulting printout.
- ‘I can revert to making the table in another tool and posting a screen dump of it, but that would make the text not searchable.’
- ‘Just check out the following screen dumps taken just a few seconds apart when I was accessing the this website this morning.’
- ‘If one more support person had asked me to send a screen dump, I would've used Irish language in the matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.