One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She moved on to Tiffany's office and found nothing in the scrappily organised drawers and shelves.’
- ‘They managed to publish some of their work - scrappily - but much was lost due to their haste and quarrels with Cook.’
- ‘The second half opened scrappily, but Kilmarnock still looked the more threatening.’
- ‘I talked a lot in class and, if my homework wasn't late, it was scrappily done.’
- ‘The game started off scrappily and never really recovered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.