One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He appealed to scrabblers in other parts of Zambia to get in touch with the national mother body if they are to be included in next year's Africa championships.’
- ‘The association is also appealing to well-wishers to contribute towards the tournament, which is expected to be attended by scrabblers from 6 countries.’
- ‘Zambia's highly rated scrabbler Paul Kalumba added yet another title to his name when he bagged the Celtel Open championship.’
- ‘Unfortunately, grown-up ‘scrabblers’ will have to stay home with their dictionaries and boards, since this competition is open to only students.’
- ‘He beat three other scrabblers to settle for 35th position after five wins and a -330 spread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.