One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The adult in charge of a group of Boy Scouts.
- ‘He details daily routines, the flexible yet morally grounded leadership style of a gifted Scoutmaster, and the often ribald creativity of camp games and songs.’
- ‘Even before the parts came out in book form, boys were forming into patrols, rigging up uniforms and importuning adults to be their Scoutmasters.’
- ‘She was a Cub Scout leader for more than 20 years and served as district commissioner, and is very active in the Appleby community.’
- ‘The assistant Scout leader said: ‘The response has been fantastic so far, but we still need all the help we can get.’’
- ‘Mr Turrell, who previously worked in the family building firm, rejoined the district as an assistant Scoutmaster and has stayed with the association ever since.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.