The adult in charge of a group of Boy Scouts.
- ‘He details daily routines, the flexible yet morally grounded leadership style of a gifted Scoutmaster, and the often ribald creativity of camp games and songs.’
- ‘She was a Cub Scout leader for more than 20 years and served as district commissioner, and is very active in the Appleby community.’
- ‘The assistant Scout leader said: ‘The response has been fantastic so far, but we still need all the help we can get.’’
- ‘Even before the parts came out in book form, boys were forming into patrols, rigging up uniforms and importuning adults to be their Scoutmasters.’
- ‘Mr Turrell, who previously worked in the family building firm, rejoined the district as an assistant Scoutmaster and has stayed with the association ever since.’