One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On January 28, 2005, according to St. Jean, he became the highest-ranking and longest-serving professional scouter in the history of the BSA to be fired.’
- ‘All the stalls had such scouters who would at times even cling on to your clothes, in an attempt to lure you into buying their absolutely undesirable concoctions.’
- ‘My scouter tells me all of you all have exceptional power levels.’
- ‘The thin circles are patrols, the thicker squares are scouters, the large ovals are divisions, and the rectangles are squadrons.’
- ‘Most of those in the off-stage audience were handed invitations by scouters who scoped the city for folks with ‘the look’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.