One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On January 28, 2005, according to St. Jean, he became the highest-ranking and longest-serving professional scouter in the history of the BSA to be fired.’
- ‘The thin circles are patrols, the thicker squares are scouters, the large ovals are divisions, and the rectangles are squadrons.’
- ‘All the stalls had such scouters who would at times even cling on to your clothes, in an attempt to lure you into buying their absolutely undesirable concoctions.’
- ‘Most of those in the off-stage audience were handed invitations by scouters who scoped the city for folks with ‘the look’.’
- ‘My scouter tells me all of you all have exceptional power levels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.