One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Supreme Court of the United States.
- ‘You see, the Dems are protesting a SCOTUS decision that upholds a law many of them voted for.’
- ‘We have got him supporting the SCOTUS decision on guns.’
- ‘It will take successive waves of such decisions to reach up the beach to the SCOTUS.’
- ‘The SCOTUS struck a big blow for digital copyright protections this morning.’
- ‘This was the legal argument that the SCOTUS rejected today.’
Late 19th century: acronym.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.