One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb & noun
- archaic spelling of scallop
- ‘Potato scollops taste good together with the steaks.’
- ‘What a load of scollops.’
- ‘Fuel prices became too high and the price of scollops fell so I decided enough was enough.’
- ‘He first made the scollops from the sally rods which the owner had harvested or bought the winter before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.