One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & verb
- archaic spelling of scallop
- ‘He first made the scollops from the sally rods which the owner had harvested or bought the winter before.’
- ‘What a load of scollops.’
- ‘Fuel prices became too high and the price of scollops fell so I decided enough was enough.’
- ‘Potato scollops taste good together with the steaks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.