One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The treatment of varicose blood vessels by the injection of an irritant which causes inflammation, coagulation of blood, and narrowing of the blood vessel wall.
- ‘Injection sclerotherapy is a surgical treatment in which the veins are injected with a chemical that closes them completely.’
- ‘Injection sclerotherapy is the non-surgical treatment for primary varicose veins.’
- ‘Injection sclerotherapy is an alternative to band ligation in first and second degree haemorrhoids.’
- ‘Both sclerotherapy and laser therapy cost about $250 per treatment and require about three treatments for optimal results.’
- ‘Endoscopic sclerotherapy is an effective method for the control of acute as well as long-term control of bleeding oesophageal varices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.