One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was the first watershed: schoolteaching was left behind and he could now devote himself to music.’
- ‘We must make sure that the trainees recruited for schoolteaching are quality trainees.’
- ‘Following an attack of polio in 1924, she gave up schoolteaching and produced the first full-length book of short stories based on the character she had previously written about for magazines.’
- ‘She was a delightful conversationalist who enjoyed telling me something of life and schoolteaching in Brittany under more normal conditions.’
- ‘In sharp contrast to the men, a number of the unmarried women graduates who had stayed in schoolteaching confessed to some anxiety about their economic circumstances.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.