One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had bad eyesight from birth and was not a regular schoolgoer.’
- ‘With schoolgoers as its major targets, the centre will promote careers in science, technology and engineering.’
- ‘Summer holidays have moved into the last phase, and this is a time when schoolgoers are looking for their last bit of fun before returning to class.’
- ‘It was finally tarmacked last week, much to the delight of schoolgoers and parents.’
- ‘Schoolgoers cheat in tests and exams when they don't know their work.’
- ‘The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.