One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had bad eyesight from birth and was not a regular schoolgoer.’
- ‘Summer holidays have moved into the last phase, and this is a time when schoolgoers are looking for their last bit of fun before returning to class.’
- ‘It was finally tarmacked last week, much to the delight of schoolgoers and parents.’
- ‘The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.’
- ‘With schoolgoers as its major targets, the centre will promote careers in science, technology and engineering.’
- ‘Schoolgoers cheat in tests and exams when they don't know their work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.