One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Snaking back and forward in time, she describes the dark, European scholarliness of the Mitwisser house as she first experiences it - at first repelled by their harsh German and strange manners, then drawn in entirely.’
- ‘Throughout this work, Hall has set the standard for care, rigor, completeness, and scholarliness that is unsurpassed in modern behavioral genetics.’
- ‘Their long black gowns are intended to convey the prestige, seriousness, and scholarliness of their calling.’
- ‘Isaac's trait is self-sacrifice; Jacob is the paradigm of scholarliness.’
- ‘Foucault inspired subsequent critics of psychiatry, of varying degrees of scholarliness, rationality, and clarity of exposition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.