One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chain of argument described schematically in the diagram below is this.’
- ‘They work schematically to reach deep into areas of myth and the social condition formerly occupied by epic history painting.’
- ‘It is, schematically, the essence of most American war films.’
- ‘By reconstructing schematically how Job is characterized and the trajectory his life follows, I want to suggest that we can see how he becomes the voice of the text and why he embodies this voice so seemingly innocuously.’
- ‘It schematically deploys a fictional framework to speculate on Toscanini's hatred of Mussolini and the latter's fascination with the conductor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.