One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It schematically deploys a fictional framework to speculate on Toscanini's hatred of Mussolini and the latter's fascination with the conductor.’
- ‘They work schematically to reach deep into areas of myth and the social condition formerly occupied by epic history painting.’
- ‘By reconstructing schematically how Job is characterized and the trajectory his life follows, I want to suggest that we can see how he becomes the voice of the text and why he embodies this voice so seemingly innocuously.’
- ‘The chain of argument described schematically in the diagram below is this.’
- ‘It is, schematically, the essence of most American war films.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.