One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Walking the Lidder Valley is scenically most rewarding, through forests of virgin pine, fording crystal-clear mountain streams and through meadows of wild-flowers.’
- ‘Of course that production was a very far remove choreographically, scenically, and even esthetically from the Martins version.’
- ‘It was nearly a hundred years ago when Gordon Craig argued for a scenically founded theatre with a primary appeal to the eyes and ears.’
- ‘Island flavor is closer and cheaper than you think on Galveston Island, scenically located on the Gulf of Mexico just one hour from Houston.’
- ‘It is as unspoilt and enchanting area as you could find anywhere, full of magic and mystery, rich scenically and full of hidden secrets to tempt the inquisitive traveller.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.