One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The enhanced shadowing is likely a result of more scatterers flowing through the dilated arteriole.’
- ‘Control tests without protein in the cell contents ensured the absence of spontaneous scatterers that would be attributable to air bubbles.’
- ‘At the onset of the plateau, new point scatterers emerged suddenly within the fluorescent phase.’
- ‘The autocorrelation functions yielded the distributions of the diffusion coefficients of the scatterers and the corresponding hydrodynamic radii.’
- ‘Mitochondria are also important scatterers of light in cells and tissue at visible wavelengths.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.