One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a person) disorganized and lacking in concentration.
absent-minded, forgetful, with a mind like a sieve, disorganized, unsystematicView synonyms
- ‘I was the most absent minded, scatterbrained barista you've ever met.’
- ‘With an enormous dollop of assistance, I've transformed my own scatterbrained attempt at a curriculum vitae into something a little more presentable.’
- ‘If anyone has noticed, my posts have been rather scatterbrained recently.’
- ‘I'll try to remember to email you when I update, but I can be really scatterbrained, and I might forget!’
- ‘Anyway, my boss was a scatterbrained but really sweet woman - at first.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.