One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As we move to the future we must get used to replacing conventional hand-emplaced mines with scatterable mines.’
- ‘The Italian AR - 4 Thermos Bomb was one of the first scatterable mine-laying systems used in combat.’
- ‘The OPFOR was duped and forced to deplete quantities of air scatterable mines to cover what was thought to be two separate attacks.’
- ‘It will detect families of scatterable mines, recently buried and surface-laid antitank mines, and it will provide real-time countermine information to the maneuver force commander.’
- ‘The Ottawa Treaty does not cover the use of scatterable mines, which can cover a vast area quickly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.