One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She looked like Aeris, but was a good bit thinner, and scarless.’
- ‘I breathed a shallow sigh of relief as he opened it, scarless and standing in front of me.’
- ‘Both are considered to be antimicrobial and have been associated with scarless healing in some cavity wounds.’
- ‘Interestingly, depending on the gestational age, myofibroblasts can disappear from the wound site, a phenomenon that has been correlated to scarless wound healing.’
- ‘Visitors will progress along a timeline of discovery, featuring the most significant breakthroughs, from atomic theory to current science developments such as robotics and scarless tissue healing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.