One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I breathed a shallow sigh of relief as he opened it, scarless and standing in front of me.’
- ‘Both are considered to be antimicrobial and have been associated with scarless healing in some cavity wounds.’
- ‘Interestingly, depending on the gestational age, myofibroblasts can disappear from the wound site, a phenomenon that has been correlated to scarless wound healing.’
- ‘Visitors will progress along a timeline of discovery, featuring the most significant breakthroughs, from atomic theory to current science developments such as robotics and scarless tissue healing.’
- ‘She looked like Aeris, but was a good bit thinner, and scarless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.