One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Munificence relates to the scarceness of environment resources that support firm growth in a given industry.’
- ‘Parenthetically, note that the rarity of the examples here presented does not imply the scarceness of the custom.’
- ‘When the colonists arrived, they, too, were sustained by maple syrup due to the scarceness of white sugar.’
- ‘This last component supposedly arose in response to the scarceness of Arabic speakers in America's armed forces and intelligence organizations.’
- ‘The eiresione and the first-fruit sacrifice are typical signs of seasonal renewal: the first signs of coming prosperity after the scarceness of the winter period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.