One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We learned from Will and his colleagues about the Center's efforts at CBM involving scientific research, as well as its cooperative work with clammers and scallopers.’
- ‘In the fishery, scallopers report they're seeing more spat than ever.’
- ‘The 50-foot scalloper MFV Reliance LK 45 reported the fire to coastguards in Shetland while fishing around the islands of Yell.’
- ‘In mid May the crew of the fishing vessel Alegna II had a lucky escape when their vessel was rammed by a scalloper out of Kilmore Quay.’
- ‘Regulations like the one for scallopers have become increasingly common in recent decades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.