One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is wholly contradictory to the policies and practises of Illiberal Socialism that any individual should be discriminated against on account of the number of legs they may have, the furriness or scaliness of their skin or their height.’
- ‘Scrub off scaliness by mixing together two tablespoons of jojoba oil with four drops of lemon oil and four drops of lime oil (all available at health food stores).’
- ‘Apart from the redness and scaliness being unsightly, cracked, dry skin is a surefire route for infection.’
- ‘A rash, redness, scaliness around the nipple or itching that lasts several weeks could also be a sign of eczema or Paget's disease, a rare form of breast cancer.’
- ‘You'll think you could reach out and feel their scaliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.