One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The giant catfish, the world's biggest scaleless freshwater fish, is in danger of extinction and listed as an endangered species in the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.’
- ‘Beyond P. spathula being a source of caviar, their skin is thick, scaleless, strong, and tans well, making it a marketable product.’
- ‘Most have small, round, embedded scales, although some are scaleless.’
- ‘It is a left-sided flatfish, with its eyes normally on the left side of the head, and it is scaleless, though its head and body are studded with numerous bony knobs, or tubercles.’
- ‘Blennies have scaleless, elongated bodies, and comb-like, slender, close-set teeth, which can be either fixed or movable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.