One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A strategic business unit.‘pricing for products sold might be an area that differs by division or SBU’
- ‘These are very different from our international customers and, given that, it is more logical for us to treat this geography as a single SBU.’
- ‘Its industry-related SBU is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of electric motors of various types.’
- ‘The Group is structured in five Strategic Business Units [SBU].’
- ‘We are trying to make each employee at Haier work like an SBU, a strategic business unit.’
- ‘The Managing Board consists of seven members: the Chairman, the CFO of the Group, and five members who lead the SBUs as the responsible CEOs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.