One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This series of 11 improvised duets with Toronto saxist Brodie West is a rambunctious pleasure.’
- ‘And he also fell under the sway of Crouch, as well as the alto saxist Arthur Blythe and, a bit later, David Murray, who played tenor sax and bass clarinet.’
- ‘B.J., Andy, and Joe would play their guitars, Alex would be our saxist, Chelsea would be the keyboardist, and you and I would be the lead singers.’
- ‘Our erstwhile ska hardliners are now essentially a four-piece, with saxist Lorraine front and centre handling vocal duty.’
- ‘Montreal saxist Miller reaches into the collective subconscious for inspiration on his third album.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.