One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Saudi Arabia or its people.‘traditional Saudi Arabian dress’
- ‘As part of its strong renewable energy plans, the company has anchored a new milestone by acquiring 50% of the Saudi Arabian leader in solar energy.’
- ‘Saudi Arabian firms are increasing their energy and development presence in the region.’
- ‘They has posted a list of corrected errors to the government translation, based on a translation made by two independent translators affiliated with a Saudi Arabian Human Rights Group.’
A native or inhabitant of Saudi Arabia.‘the concept of origin is strong among many Saudi Arabians’
- ‘Saudi Arabians drink around 88 liters of bottled water per year.’
- ‘It is considered impolite to sit so that the bottoms of your feet face Saudi Arabians.’
- ‘You'd be surprised at the time, effort, hard science, and ingenuity the Saudi Arabians spend at just getting oil out of the ground.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.