One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Saudi Arabia or its people.‘traditional Saudi Arabian dress’
- ‘Saudi Arabian firms are increasing their energy and development presence in the region.’
- ‘As part of its strong renewable energy plans, the company has anchored a new milestone by acquiring 50% of the Saudi Arabian leader in solar energy.’
- ‘They has posted a list of corrected errors to the government translation, based on a translation made by two independent translators affiliated with a Saudi Arabian Human Rights Group.’
A native or inhabitant of Saudi Arabia.‘the concept of origin is strong among many Saudi Arabians’
- ‘Saudi Arabians drink around 88 liters of bottled water per year.’
- ‘You'd be surprised at the time, effort, hard science, and ingenuity the Saudi Arabians spend at just getting oil out of the ground.’
- ‘It is considered impolite to sit so that the bottoms of your feet face Saudi Arabians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.