One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘More times than not the targets it aims for are accurately and satirically skewered.’
- ‘They concern themselves with the real world and address its problems, satirically or self-deprecatingly.’
- ‘Caulfield hoped that the audience could look at Hollywood more critically or satirically.’
- ‘This deeply ironic film satirically comments on, and often plainly states, how we are designed to pursue not good, but our own desires - which are often twisted and destructive.’
- ‘Perhaps, too, the academic environment is just too rarefied, too unrelated to a recognisable outside world, to be satirically relevant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.