One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘And none of them are satanists or members of the occult.’
- ‘A young Italian woman was allegedly murdered because satanists had become obsessed with the idea that she was the re-embodiment of the Virgin Mary.’
- ‘Today I was thinking about all the times that I've been wearing my pentacle and someone's asked if I'm a satanist.’
- ‘Even in towns, some successful people in business have been labelled satanists.’
- ‘What is a sane man to say about the assorted Rosicrucians, Theosophists, occultists, satanists and conspiracy theorists who have since taken possession of the grail legend?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.