One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘And none of them are satanists or members of the occult.’
- ‘What is a sane man to say about the assorted Rosicrucians, Theosophists, occultists, satanists and conspiracy theorists who have since taken possession of the grail legend?’
- ‘A young Italian woman was allegedly murdered because satanists had become obsessed with the idea that she was the re-embodiment of the Virgin Mary.’
- ‘Today I was thinking about all the times that I've been wearing my pentacle and someone's asked if I'm a satanist.’
- ‘Even in towns, some successful people in business have been labelled satanists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.