One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With his trademark sardonicism, he reflected upon the elaborate systems of belief that provide meaning to human existence in general, and impetus for creative activity in particular.’
- ‘His swaggering intonations are such a signature part of his act, in fact, that it's hard to sit down with a book of his material and block out the meandering sardonicism of his baritone from the inner ear.’
- ‘The trio surprises a bit, with traces of a pawky Prokofieff sardonicism.’
- ‘The six-step breakbeat boogie combines with the suspicious brass of 50s cartoons and dazes Doom's creatures with its blatant sardonicism.’
- ‘Their implicit ferocity, however, has been tempered by humor, sardonicism, even understatement, yet the transforming anger of his decency and moral imperative informs everything between the lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.