One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additional evidence for ongoing denervation of UA muscle in OSA is provided by the significant increase in sarcolemmal N-CAM staining.’
- ‘Early mechanical ventilation decreases the sarcolemmal injury and associated diaphragmatic dysfunction.’
- ‘In the present study, no significant sarcolemmal rupture was noted in EMP-sham animals.’
- ‘Endotoxemia and sepsis also induce mitochondrial dysfunction, sarcolemmal injury, and weakness and fatigability of the diaphragm.’
- ‘Diffuse fluorescent uptake of procion orange in the cytoplasm of diaphragm muscle fibers identifies sarcolemmal rupture of those individual fibers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.