One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A chronic disease of unknown cause characterized by the enlargement of lymph nodes in many parts of the body and the widespread appearance of granulomas derived from the reticuloendothelial system.
- ‘The etiology of the systemic granulomatous disease sarcoidosis remains obscure.’
- ‘Granuloma formation in sarcoidosis may be a stereotypical response to multiple infectious and noninfectious agents.’
- ‘Amyloidosis and other infiltrative diseases, including sarcoidosis and haemochromatosis, can cause a restrictive syndrome.’
- ‘It is often idiopathic in origin, but may be associated with multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, syphilis, Lyme disease, and ocular lymphoma.’
- ‘Endoscopic procedures may be helpful in the diagnosis of disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and sarcoidosis.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.