One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Specific carbohydrates are hypothesized to have a key role in the transition from the parasitic to saprophytic stage.’
- ‘The three ecological groups of mushrooms are mycorrhizal, parasitic and saprophytic mushrooms.’
- ‘Since then, there have been other reports describing various saprophytic fungal organisms in cultures from allergic mucin.’
- ‘It imparts rigidity to the cell wall and is responsible for decay resistance that enables the cells to withstand the saprophytic activity of organisms capable of degrading non-lignified cell walls.’
- ‘In the standard saprophytic serovars and the saprophytic isolates from water sources there was no digestion with this enzyme and the original 482 bp band appeared as such in these strains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.