One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That means following rules around cleanliness and sanitization to the letter.’
- ‘However, this presentation of pan-African unity and post-Independence euphoria required a sanitization of Dakarois life and a careful culling of cultural elements deemed suitable for foreign consumption.’
- ‘What I find hard to reconcile in the case of the Classico label and Disney, in general, is the sanitization of whatever period of history they are representing.’
- ‘Traffic was stopped on the road and after the complete sanitization of the area rescuers were allowed to lift the victims.’
- ‘Despite the sanitisation of Government spin and much of the British media coverage, the full horrors of this war are becoming apparent to people around the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.