One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a step that can be used to root out sandbaggers who inflate scores posted in casual play.’
- ‘Kevin, who just two days before was hoisted upon the shoulders of his adoring fellow-competitors, is now, in true Pattaya fashion, being vilified as a sandbagger.’
- ‘Of these two, the sandbagger is the more reprehensible, because that player is manipulating the system for personal gain.’
- ‘His index reads 15, but he says it's closer to 25-spoken like a true sandbagger.’
- ‘Now he plays with ‘an eclectic group of thieves, sandbaggers and miscreants’ at public courses like Brookside and Griffith Park.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.