One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a step that can be used to root out sandbaggers who inflate scores posted in casual play.’
- ‘Of these two, the sandbagger is the more reprehensible, because that player is manipulating the system for personal gain.’
- ‘Now he plays with ‘an eclectic group of thieves, sandbaggers and miscreants’ at public courses like Brookside and Griffith Park.’
- ‘Kevin, who just two days before was hoisted upon the shoulders of his adoring fellow-competitors, is now, in true Pattaya fashion, being vilified as a sandbagger.’
- ‘His index reads 15, but he says it's closer to 25-spoken like a true sandbagger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.