Leading to salvation.
- ‘Kasper argues that the salvific nature of the Old Covenant follows from the fact that God's grace is available to all!’
- ‘In his person Christ established a salvific mystery.’
- ‘Suffering is not some great salvific act in and of itself.’
- ‘The images of the beloved saints, moreover, served as conduits of salvific grace.’
- ‘It is not the act itself that is salvific; the disposition alone is what saves.’
Late 16th century: from Latin salvificus saving from salvus safe.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.