One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salsa musician or dancer.
- ‘So bat your eyes back all you want - as long as you don't miss the other salsero in the shadows waiting for you to stare back.’
- ‘This album by Trinidadian salseros Pa'l Destino drives the point even further home.’
- ‘There are so many conferences, congressos, classes, and clubs that a salsero can be busy 24 / 7.’
- ‘Steven's Steakhouse in Commerce has salsa seven days a week - the best salseras and salseros congregate there on Sunday from 3:00 P.M. until whenever.’
- ‘We hope you understand that it just makes your fellow salseros nervous!’
- ‘Blades first made his name as a salsero in the '70s and went on to be the most famous male voice in contemporary Latin music.’
- ‘The Orchestra was formed in 2000 by Germantown native Aaron Levinson and well-known salsero Oscar Hernandez.’
- ‘If you go to La Maganette on a Wednesday night, you'll find older salseros teaching the young ones.’
- ‘Ask any salsero and they will tell you salsa is more than a dance.’
- ‘At one party she was passed from one salsero to another to determine which young cub could match her style and energy.’
- ‘Hopefully next year they'll be in full throttle and make as much noise as other salseros do all over the world!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.