One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Radical Islam of the millenarian Salafist kind is also gaining in popularity among Muslim students.’
- ‘The Salafist movement in the Sunni Muslim world has been pursuing these same reforms for a century.’
- ‘He explores the influences of insiders and outsiders on Sunni Islam and the resulting rivalries and clashing philosophies that spawned the current Salafist reform movement.’
- ‘"I realized that they were introducing the Salafist formula, which does not recognize any Islamic traditions after the time of the Prophet," he told me.’
- ‘I'm a Sufi and you're a Salafist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.