One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘I'm a Sufi and you're a Salafist.’
- ‘He explores the influences of insiders and outsiders on Sunni Islam and the resulting rivalries and clashing philosophies that spawned the current Salafist reform movement.’
- ‘"I realized that they were introducing the Salafist formula, which does not recognize any Islamic traditions after the time of the Prophet," he told me.’
- ‘The Salafist movement in the Sunni Muslim world has been pursuing these same reforms for a century.’
- ‘Radical Islam of the millenarian Salafist kind is also gaining in popularity among Muslim students.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.