One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, saleability's very important - for instance if it's a fantastic company but it has never had an exposure in London - but if it's good enough we'll do it.’
- ‘There was little, for instance, that could be done about local house prices and house saleability.’
- ‘The saleability of these properties is also affected by revenue levels, building and safety regulations.’
- ‘Gershwin never wanted to publish the work, although he did hand out private copies to string-playing friends, and because of Gershwin's name and saleability, someone finally did publish it.’
- ‘Cut flowers are probably the most perishable of farm products, having a one day window for saleability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.