One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gershwin never wanted to publish the work, although he did hand out private copies to string-playing friends, and because of Gershwin's name and saleability, someone finally did publish it.’
- ‘Well, saleability's very important - for instance if it's a fantastic company but it has never had an exposure in London - but if it's good enough we'll do it.’
- ‘The saleability of these properties is also affected by revenue levels, building and safety regulations.’
- ‘Cut flowers are probably the most perishable of farm products, having a one day window for saleability.’
- ‘There was little, for instance, that could be done about local house prices and house saleability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.