One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A 32-year old man, meanwhile, died while sailboarding in high waves off southern Okinawa island.’
- ‘Climbers sell all their gear and take up sailboarding, skiers move to Florida.’
- ‘‘Ski sailing is easier to learn than other wind powered sports like sailboarding or kite-surfing since edging skis on the ground is much easier than in the water,’ Clausen explained.’
- ‘It came in the men's sailboarding, the mistral event.’
- ‘There's fishing, sailboarding, golf (with a convict-built, Georgian-styled, stone clubhouse), bushwalking, horseriding and… a whole lot of nothing special to do.’
- ‘That means you're ready for the Tobago Cays, four deserted islets where the snorkeling and diving are unsurpassed, and there's plenty of room for sailboarding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.