One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By doing this they will ensure that the sacredness and sanctity of these holy places is preserved and respected.’
- ‘The audience were enthralled by the quality and sacredness of the concert and showed their appreciation time and time again throughout the performance and at its conclusion.’
- ‘I've been so impressed over the years with the fact that the pagan religions are able to see the sacredness and the spiritual in every single dimension of life, without exception.’
- ‘God's creation of all persons in the divine image bestows sacredness upon human beings and thus makes them the children of God.’
- ‘The universality, the sacredness, and the divine origin of freedom are enshrined in our founding document.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.