One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A user of a recreational vehicle.
- ‘But RVers are also in the great outdoors and some of those folks spend their days hiking, walking, fishing or enjoying some other form of activity.’
- ‘While the section where Warren meets his fellow RVers could have been cut out, I really can't complain much about the rest of the movie.’
- ‘Texas' highways are seeing an increasing number of business travelers, truckers and RVers and access to email is important to them.’
- ‘Waterfall gazing is an ideal centerpiece for any U.P. vacation itinerary, whether you're a hard-core wilderness backpacker or an RVer whose tastes run more to gift shops and museums.’
- ‘Last year, RVers spent some $11 billion on such vehicles, up 150 percent from $4 billion in 1992, according to the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association.’
- ‘Where else but in Texas can the adventurous RVer find this diversity?’
- ‘With more RVers on the road and the recent run-up in gas prices, Wal-Mart lots are a welcome oasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.