One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A user of a recreational vehicle.
- ‘Waterfall gazing is an ideal centerpiece for any U.P. vacation itinerary, whether you're a hard-core wilderness backpacker or an RVer whose tastes run more to gift shops and museums.’
- ‘Last year, RVers spent some $11 billion on such vehicles, up 150 percent from $4 billion in 1992, according to the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association.’
- ‘With more RVers on the road and the recent run-up in gas prices, Wal-Mart lots are a welcome oasis.’
- ‘Texas' highways are seeing an increasing number of business travelers, truckers and RVers and access to email is important to them.’
- ‘Where else but in Texas can the adventurous RVer find this diversity?’
- ‘While the section where Warren meets his fellow RVers could have been cut out, I really can't complain much about the rest of the movie.’
- ‘But RVers are also in the great outdoors and some of those folks spend their days hiking, walking, fishing or enjoying some other form of activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.